[ips-AUS] Fw: [HACKATHON ROSARIO] Turn Ideas into Rockstar Web Apps

c 130710a c130710a en hotmail.com
Vie Oct 10 23:53:47 CEST 2014

Turn Ideas into Rockstar Web AppsBuenas, por si a alguno le interesa esta es una invitación que me hizo llegar la gente de Globant para que la distribuya. Hay que tener conocimientos de JS.
Saludos
                  Federico

From: Globant
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 11:14 AM
To: Federico
Subject: [HACKATHON ROSARIO] Turn Ideas into Rockstar Web Apps

      VIEW ONLINE

                  REQUISITOS:
                    a.. Una laptop
                    b.. Google Chrome (instalado) http://www.google.com/chrome
                    c.. NodeJS (instalado) http://nodejs.org/

            Cupos limitados. Unos días antes del evento confirmaremos tu asistencia. Por consultas, escribinos a hello en globant.com | ¡ANOTATE!

                 (c) 2014 Globant. All rights reserved

            ABOUT GLOBANT We are a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine the engineering and technical rigor of IT services providers with the creative approach and culture of digital agencies. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. For more information, visit www.globant.com

            This email was sent to c130710a en hotmail.com
            why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
            Globant · Ing. Butty 240, 9th Floor · Buenos Aires, C 0 · Argentina