Last matching text was not replaced by %s

LiuXiaogang xiaogang_liu at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 04:35:08 CEST 2015

Hi,
I isntalled evil-mode version 20150511.146 from melpa yesterday. I tried the following command line
:%s/get-line/getLine/
As you can see from the attached picture, the last match was not highlighted (and not replaced when I hit Enter). I have haskell-mode installed and was editing a simple haskell file. Below is the source code. The green text was the one missed by the command.
getLines :: (Num a) => [String] -> a -> [String]getLines [] n = []getLines xs@(x:_) n  | length xs < n = [] -- Ignore remainder  | otherwise     = (get-line (take n xs)) : (getLines (drop n xs))
get-line :: [String] -> Stringget-line [] = "\n"get-line (x:xs) = (show x) + "," + (get-line xs)

Best regards,Xiaogang