evil-mode: python surround string with function

Dacoda Strack dacoda.strack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 03:01:38 CEST 2015

Frank Fischer <frank-fischer at shadow-soft.de> writes:

Ahhh, yes, the capital S does it. I've got to get a better handle on
these text objects, but I imagine it has something to do with s
capturing more than S does?

In any case, thank you. I'm exploring vim through evil-mode and I've
liked the experience so far (though not enough to enable me to take my
school notes and whatnot in evil as I do in emacs), so I hope to learn
lots more of these little tricks!

Thank you,
Dacoda Strack