Remap C-SPC binding

Michael Markert markert.michael at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 01:13:43 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 23 2014 (18:55), RCY <recif at yahoo.com> wrote:

> When I do C-h k C-SPC it shows C-SPC- in the minbuffer, indicating that
> C-SPC has been set as a prefix key. After checking some more it seems to
> arise from the fact that I am using SPC as my leader, so in insert mode,
> C-SPC seems to be working like a leader key, although I may be completely
> off-base here.

Could it be you are using evil-leader with

      (setq evil-leader/in-all-states t)

? That would result into C-SPC being bound in insert (and emacs) state
unless you also changed `evil-leader/non-normal-prefix'.

To use the same leader in all states you can do:

    (setq evil-leader/non-normal-prefix "")

But that's probably problematic in emacs state.

Michael