evil: work on support for ]p, [p (adjust indent on paste)

Gordon Gustafson gordon3.14 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 04:04:18 CEST 2014

You may already know this, but you're going to want to define new
commands for [p and ]p using the macro evil-define-command. I haven't
though it all the way through yet, but you'll probably call
evil-paste-before or evil-paste-after at the beginning and then
reindent what was pasted. This should ensure that the commands are a
single undo step. I'm not sure about evil-paste-pop, but if you post
code for the commands I described I can see if you need to do anything
funky to get it working. :)

Thanks!

---Gordon Gustafson