Include underscore in word

Bob Nnamtrop bob.nnamtrop at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 23:16:30 CEST 2014

Thanks for the link to the FAQ, I had not stumbled upon that.

It sounds like the superword-mode (coming in 24.4 and mentioned by Thomas
above) will change the definition of a word throughout emacs and make it
easy to change the default everywhere, perhaps even for regular expression
character class [:word:] (as mentioned in the FAQ)? It may make sense to
change the evil default at that point.

Bob