Including Evil in GNU ELPA

Gordon Gustafson gordon3.14 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:14:53 CEST 2014

I'm also just a minor contributor without much legal knowledge, but
I'd probably be fine with it. Are there any big disadvantages we
should know about? Would the code just be in the GNU repository, or
would it also ship with Emacs? There's more factors in this decision
than trying to gain new users, but if Evil replaced Viper in the
vanilla Emacs distribution we could probably lure more Vim users into
trying it.