A couple of questions

Keshav Kini keshav.kini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:00:35 CEST 2013

Keshav Kini <keshav.kini at gmail.com> writes:
> Frank: I will set the customization variable manually before the
> (require 'evil) line for now and await the fixing of this bug you
> identified :) Thanks!

I recently switched to Emacs 24's package manager instead of installing
packages manually and individually. This caused me to hit the bug
again. Sorry to bump, but could you look into maybe fixing this?

Ideally, if a user just uses M-x customize and doesn't touch ~/.emacs
, the customization variable should "just work". By default M-x
customize seems to put the customization clause at the bottom of
~/.emacs .

Thanks,
    Keshav