implementations-list Digest, Vol 53, Issue 5

damien.thiriet77 at laposte.net damien.thiriet77 at laposte.net
Sun Mar 10 18:44:25 CET 2013

Hi,

> Now this approach feels pretty dirty, because i think it's not intended by the developers to change the evil state maps this way.
Why do you fill this is dirty. If the function works it was certainly designed for this purpose. I am writing with evil using a bépo layout, and I did not create any minor mode, just rebinded the keys the way you do it and everything works fine… Of course you can make a minor mode, but it doesn't make sense to me if you are always using your Neo layout… I prefer the Keep It Simple, Stupid way: the less lines of code, the better…

Damien Thiriet

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net