[ANN] evil 1.0.0 Released

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:18:35 CET 2013

Wonderful news; congratulations!

Do you have any specific plan for marketing or we (rest of the folks
on this list) could put this announce on various online media?

Btw. I'm planning for some time to start working on ':set'
implementation, where things could be configured as in Vi/Vim.
What do you think about it; have you planned
similar feature or, after all, are you interested in those patches?

Regards,
Sanel