Fundamental mode and undo-tree-mode

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 01:26:05 CET 2013

undo-tree-mode should be loaded if 'evil/lib' was added to load
path...

I added in init.el something like this:

 (add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/evil/lib")
 (add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/evil")
 (require 'evil)
 (evil-mode 1)

Just curious, anyone knows is it possible to directly use Emacs redo
facility without undo-tree-mode? I'm trying to put my Emacs on diet,
especially dumping those libraries I rarely use (undo very much, redo
from time to time).

Currently, after I do (global-undo-tree-mode 0) Emacs will perform
only one redo and spit: "Symbol's function definition is void: redo".

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Sanel