Temporary execution in evil state with C-o (just like using \ to temporary execution in emacs state)

lv yiwang lvyiwang.com at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:41:38 CET 2012

I have tried my best to read the doc-evil file and to search the mailing
list, but no answers were found.
I use emacs-mode of evil most of the time, and I have unset the C-o key

What's "Temporary execution in evil state with C-o"?

For example:
-1, If I am in emacs mode, and I want to jump to the beginning-of-buffer
with gg
-2, I can do it like this, C-z to normal-mode, then gg to the beginning,
then C-z to emacs mode.
*3, I don't like this way, if I am in emacs-mode, I want to use C-o to
normal-mode, and gg to the
beginning, *but after using gg, **the buffer automatically come back into
emacs-mode**.*
-4, And I think that would be a great convenient for me,I can also use C-o
dib to delete contents in brackets
without leaving emacs-mode(because after C-o dib, the buffer automatically
back into emacs-mode).

Thanks!