Evil-mode and camelcase movement

Simon Carter bbbscarter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:20:40 CEST 2012

Hi!

I was wondering if there was a canonical method for allowing camelcase and underscore word movement in evil-mode. I've looked at the suggestion in http://slashusr.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/heretical-confessions-of-an-emacs-addict-joy-of-the-vim-text-editor/, but that solution was somewhat limited (no backward movement, and it only worked with other operators, rather than as an actual method of movement).

Many thanks, and apologies in advance if I've missed something obvious!

Simon