Navigation in info mode broken

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:20:45 CET 2012

> Fixed in commit f64e2d0. Info's bindings now have precedence over
> Evil's, with the exception of "h"/"j"/"k"/"l".

But I'm having problem with this now. Since I never had a need to move cursor
left and right in info-mode (I doubt if there is such a need for others as
well), I bind "h" and "l" to something else. But now the binging in
`evil-declare-key' (used by `evil-add-hjkl-bindings') always happens after my
bindings. In other words, I can't rebind them to my stuff anymore, more
specifically, here is my code in .emacs:

(eval-after-load 'info
  '(progn
     (evil-define-key 'motion Info-mode-map
       "\t" 'Info-next-reference
       "n" 'Info-history-back
       "/" 'Info-history-forward
       "l" 'Info-top-node
       "d" 'Info-directory
       "y" 'evil-yank)))

But it no longer works, because the one in 'evil-integration.el' always happens
after my code. Is there any way to keep my bindings after the one in
"evil-integration.el" ?

Thanks,

York