scrolling bug; fall-through keys

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Jan 11 10:13:40 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 02:59:11AM -0600, Leo Alekseyev wrote:
> In terms of documenting the original binding: autopair.el has fallback
> functionality with documentation; I haven't looked at the code closely
> enough to understand exactly how it works, but it might be worth
> considering.  See http://autopair.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/autopair.el
> -- in particular, the definition of autopair-document-bindings.

Yes and exactly this functionality causes some trouble when used in
conjunction with auto-complete (auto-complete itself needs special
handling for the repeat system - which works quite well unless you
also use autopair mode *argh*). That's a really nasty issue I
currently have no solution for. And that's really another problem with
fallbacks.