vimpulse: last character is not selected when double clicking

Menno Smits menno at freshfoo.com
Thu Feb 9 12:36:18 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm having a problem with vimpulse 0.5 where if I double mouse click on
a word and then middle click in another buffer or another program
everything but the last character is pasted.

If I double-click to select and then use "y", the expected selection
including the last character IS used when I paste.

If I start Emacs without loading vimpulse the problem goes away.

I was previously using vimpulse 0.4 and the problem didn't exist with
that version.

Any ideas or workarounds?

Thanks,
Menno