Strange visual selection in scheme mode

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:01:33 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm have odd behavior inside visual selection (actually when is going to
be made comment block). In attachment is offending file.

To reproduce it, open it, got to beginning, hit CTRL-V and start to go
down (using down button). Now, the cursor will be stuck in line before
'(define (coroutine-maker proc)...' I'm not sure what is happening with
just that line, but if you skip it, selection will work without problems.

I also noticed that selection line now became only partially visible;
after reverting code to some older branch I keep for reference
(b6fc1e2c8e5d488dabd3068417faf94b768115b9), that line behaves exactly as
in vim: the first column will be always highlighted. Idea what could be
wrong?

I'm using emacs 24.1.1, daemonized in terminal.

Regards,
Sanel