Contextual modes for operators.

Andreas Liljeqvist bonega at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:57:00 CEST 2012

Will have a look at eieio, thanks.

Just to be clear: the exact behavior of the modified functions are low
priority.
What I see as the main goal is building a framework for contextual
editing/navigating.
And making it easy for the end-user to extend it.

Check out the repo I posted earlier, it has a lot of nice functionality for
repls.