Failing tests

Frank Fischer frank-fischer at shadow-soft.de
Wed Aug 1 09:56:03 CEST 2012

On 2012-08-01, Sanel Zukan <sanelz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting some tests failed on emacs 24.1.3 (fedora 17):
>
> 3 unexpected results:
>    FAILED  evil-test-forward-word-begin
>    FAILED  evil-test-type-modifiers
>    FAILED  evil-test-visual-line
>
> I'm attaching the full output.

Is it correct that you executed the tests with 'make test'?

I do not know why but running the tests in batch mode produces a lot
of failures on my machine. But running them in non-batch mode, i.e.
using either 'make emacs' or 'make term' leads to no errors. Perhaps
in batch mode some of the "visual" stuff is not initialized properly
(but most commands are 'visual' in some sense).

Could you please test again with 'make emacs' and/or 'make term' in
that case?