Switching s and l

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:00:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using DVORAK layout as well and have changed the Evil keybings aggressively
to adapt to this layout. Please find my ergo-evil at

git://github.com/YorkZ/ergo-evil.git
git://gitorious.org/~yorkz/evil/ergo-evil.git

Note that at the time of this writing, I'm unable to push the latest to
gitorious so please clone it from Github.

Also since I'm using "git rebase" rather than "git merge", the SHAs are
constantly changing, if you ever need to update from my repository please
consider using "git pull --rebase".

York