Evil experiences

Tom Short tshort.rlists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:54:43 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Michael Markert
<markert.michael at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Finally I found the time to answer here.
>
> On  8 Sep 2011, Tom Short wrote:
>> (key-chord-define evil-window-map "df" 'evil-window-prev) ; df twice
>> (DOESN'T WORK)
>
> Is that a "doesn't work" for "key-chord doesn't like evil" or just for
> the double df? Anyway I use this for "jk" as `ESC' (with help from Frank):

It's just the double df that doesn't work. The other key chords in
general are working very well for me (except on a terminal on a slow
connection).

Thank you for sharing your evil config. I'm going to try some of your
org-mode bindings. I also liked the way you layed out your
configuration file.

- Tom