Evil experiences

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:45:30 CEST 2011

> Note that with binding `,' you loose the key to repeat find char in the
> opposite direction.

I have binded the "f" key to "ace-jump-in-line" (my own function but is easy
enough to implement) and I found myself never use "," and ";" ever since making
it a great candidate to rebind to other cool stuff. The only problem I'm having
with binding "f" to "ace-jump-in-line" is that "cf<char>" and "df<char> do not
work if there are more than one <char> in that line after or before the point in
which case I have to type an additional "move key". In this case I have to use
"vf<char>" followed by "c" or "d". I don't even know if it is possible to solve
this and I really hope that Evil can handle this.

York