evil-delete-line in visual state

Thomas Hisch t.hisch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:21:20 CEST 2011

Thanks for your replies and for the fix. However, I want to note that
I just found another inconsistency between evil and vim with regard to
line-deletion.

pressing VGd in evil moves the cursor to the end of the previous line,
whereas in vim it moves it to the beginning of the previous line.
(deleting to the end of the buffer causes the problem here).  Deleting
works as expected in visual-block-mode CTRL-v, but not in  visual and
viusal line mode.

Regards
Thomas