possible bug (or my mistake ;-)

damien.thiriet77 damien.thiriet77 at laposte.net
Tue Oct 18 20:47:10 CEST 2011

Thank you very much for your quick answer,

I made it with the
(define-key evil-normal-state-map "c" nil)
(define-key evil-motion-state-map "c" 'backward-char)
It might be useful to put two lines about this remapping issue in the project pdf. I would also suggest a few lines of explanation about each state (insert or visual are quite obvious for me, so does emacs, but I am quite confused about the motion state and couldn’t explain why h,j,k,l are mapped there and not in insert mode).
Evil will however greatly improve my work…

Damien Thiriet

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net