New feature added - search next opens invisible area

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:45:34 CEST 2011

Hi Vegard,

The inconvenience thing of my previous fix is that if you don't want the
previously invisible area to become permanently opened after the expiration
of the `vimpulse-flash-delay', you have to keep pressing 'n/N' within the
`vimpulse-flash-delay'. I think it is better that the area becomes
permanently opened only when pressing a key other than 'n/N'. Please find
attached my fix for this.

Thank you,

York

On 2011-06-23 19:59 +0200, York Zhao wrote:

> Please find attached my patch file.

Thank you for the fix. I added it to Vimpulse in commit 06f4d49
and to Evil in commit 507eb1d.

Now that I think about it, there was a discussion about this issue on
vim-mode's EmacsWiki page a while ago, but I can't find it now. Frank?

--
Vegard