Evil bug reports

Titus von der Malsburg malsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:29:14 CEST 2011

Hi, I understand that there's no official release of Evil so far.  But
when I saw the install instructions on the Gitorious page I couldn't
resist trying.  My first impressions is very very good.  Quite some
things work that don't work (properly) in Vimpulse.  Exciting!  Of
course there are also things that don't work yet, e.g. I can't enter
command mode.  When I type ":" nothing happens (GNU Emacs 23.2.1 from
Ubuntu Natty started with option -q, Evil was loaded with the commands
given on the Gitorious page).  My question is: is it too early to use
Evil?  Is it too early for bug reports from users?  If not, how should
they be submitted?

Many thanks for your great work!  Vimpulse makes my life a lot easier
and Evil will do even more so.  Vegard, Frank do you have an Amazon
wish list?  It would be a pleasure for me to send you a little
present.

  Titus