a few desired motion commands

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Dec 24 11:52:40 CET 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:03:24PM -0500, Jim Green wrote:
> Hi, Frank and list:
>
> would the following movement commands be incorporated to evil someday,
> they are quite useful in navigating in source codes. pls let me know
> if it is useful to put in to feature request tracker as well. Thanks
> and happy holidays!

It's always a good idea to use the issue tracker ;)

Some of those motions should be relatively easy (the first 4) the
others may be more difficult because they depend on the active major
mode, but should be possible as well.

Frank

PS: it's even better to send patches, for the first 4 motions this
should not be too diffcult. ;)