xcscope and xgtags with evil

Jim Green student.northwestern at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 19:25:18 CET 2011

Hi Frank and list:

when I try to use xgtags/xcscope with evil I have the following question:

xgtags/xcscope would open a new window with all search results and
this window/buffer is in normal mode, but enter wouldn't work to go in
to the source code file in the result list. I need to c-z to get to
emacs mode to jump to the source file.

Would it be possible to let evil go into emacs mode for result buffers
of cscope and gtags? or what is your approach regarding to this issue?

Thanks!

Jim

Ps:
this is the mode line of when I am in a xcscope result buffer.

-=--:%%--F1  *cscope*       91% (2547,0)   (cscope)-- <N>