how to display contents of all registers in evil?

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Dec 16 09:47:52 CET 2011

On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 03:18:35PM +0000, Jim Green wrote:

> I tried :registers
>
> it shows:
> unknown command registers
>
> I grepped registers and do see it defined in evil-maps.el so I am
> confused.

Did you recompile evil? (it's *always* a good idea to test with "make
clean emacs" if something confuses you)

> I also tried :jumps and :marks

I knew this would come next, I just wanted to wait until someone
complains ;)

Note that currently registers are just displayed using (message ...),
which is certainly not a good idea. I'll see if I can fix this in the
next days.