evil conflicts in c-mode

Jim Green student.northwestern at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:54:23 CET 2011

On 9 December 2011 08:09, Frank Fischer
<frank.fischer at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 12:04:12AM +0000, Jim Green wrote:
>> Hi, Frank,
>> c-h k m-f shows it is undefined.
>
> Interesting, I wonder why. Is M-<right> bound to 'forward-word?

Here is what I have:

<M-right> runs the command right-word, which is an interactive
compiled Lisp function in `bindings.el'.

It is bound to <C-right>, <M-right>.

(right-word &optional N)

Move point N words to the right (to the left if N is negative).

Depending on the bidirectional context, this may move either forward
or backward in the buffer.  This is in contrast with M-f
and M-b, which see.

Value is normally t.
If an edge of the buffer or a field boundary is reached, point is left there
there and the function returns nil.  Field boundaries are not noticed
if `inhibit-field-text-motion' is non-nil.

Thanks. Jim