ediff-mode should be in emacs state
markert.michael at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 20 22:04:32 CEST 2011
On 20 Aug 2011, York Zhao wrote:
> I'm impressed that you seemed to know a bunch of emacs mode which is
> good and I think you must have been using emacs for a long time.
Well actually it's only roughly two years but as a student I see a lot
different things and _of course_ there's an emacs mode for it :)
> So among the modes you have suggested adding to emacs state so far,
> which one do you like the best or you think really useful?
There's so much great stuff but among the emacs state modes that would
- well obviously org-(agenda-)mode (and calfw a calendar view for it; cfw;calendar-mode)
- magit the first git frontend I found that actually adds value (and
monky its mercurial counterpart -- not as complete but still better
than the rest)
- ibuffer-mode; great buffer management
- gnus; mail in emacs has a lot of benefits
- and of course slime; it's just great
And if you look for great apps: Take a look at anything and
ace-jump-mode (find-char on steroids).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/implementations-list/attachments/20110820/ae8a8963/attachment.pgp
More information about the implementations-list