Visual operation in Info mode

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:18:55 CEST 2011

Hi Vegard,

I know the real problem now. Yes the Info mode starts in Motion State and
changes to Visual State when hit 'v', it changs back to Motion State when
hit 'Esc', however, if hitting the 'v' again instead of hittingt 'Esc' to
exit Visual State you will end up in Normal State not Motion State anymore.

York

On 2011-08-16 22:31 +0200, York Zhao wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Vegard Øye wrote:
>
>> Fixed in commit 3dcd36e.
>
> Thanks for the fix but it appears that "Info mode" is now ended
> in the Normal State not the Motion State.

Huh? I get Motion state -> Visual state -> Motion state when I press
"v ESC" in Info mode. Can you reproduce in "make emacs"?

--
Vegard