The dot Command not able to repeat text inserted by "Auto-complete"

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Aug 15 22:50:50 CEST 2011

Am Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:54:44 -0400
schrieb York Zhao <gtdplatform at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I've been having this problem for a while and it is now my biggest
> complain to Evil because other than Evil itself, "auto-complete" is
> the next thing I can't be living without.

In fact, the change based repeation system (in contrast to the
key-stroke based one, I described both in another mail and it will
hopefully find its way in the docs) is designed exactly for these
cases and I'm quite confident that this is indeed not a big problem. I
just haven't activated it yet, but I'm going to have a look at it in the
next days.