evil inside

laputa5 laputa5 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:56:15 CEST 2011

Ahh, I guess I should've checked the newsgroup before I tried to port it
myself yesterday. Anyway, I've attached my version.

I've only modified your vimpulse-surround.el minimally, most are just
renaming and passing the correct arguments in the corresponding evil
functions, and new surround bindings in motion state. I'm surprised it
seems to be able to get all the surround functionalities working without
changing any of your designs.

I'm still looking forward to your port. Thank you for bringing the
original vimpulse-surround and a hopefully an even better evil-surround,
and thank all that bring us the wonderful evil!

Best Regards