Evil commit 6841 doesn't work for mark-defun

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:57:48 CEST 2011

Hi Vegard,

Thanks for the fixes. They all seem to work exccept that `mark-defun' and
`c-mark-defun' do not work. When I start emacs without evil, I press "C-M-h"
and the current function is selected, pressing "C-M-h" again the following
function is selected, pressing again will selecte the third one etc. But if
evil is loaded, even in Emacs State, I can only have the current function
selected, the selection would not expand when I press "C-M-h" again. The
problem is exactly the same as that "M-h" doesn't expand the selection of
current paragraph before your earlier fix. However, the fix for "M-h"
apparently doesn't work for "C-M-h" and I actually had already tried that
approach before posting the problem here.

Thanks,

York