Problem with selecting paragraph using "M-h" in Evil

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:25:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

In emacs state when I press "M-h" I will have the current paragraph
selected, pressing "M-h" again I will have the next paragraph selected and
if I keep pressing "M-h" I will be selecting as many paragraph as I need
easily which is pretty handy. However, if I'm in Normal state, I could only
select the first paragraph, pressing "M-h" again will cancel the current
selection instead of selecting the next paragraph. Vimpulse doesn't have
this issue.

Thanks,

York