issue with viper-escape-to-emacs

Isaac ip at cbmny.us
Tue Apr 19 18:05:50 CEST 2011

Fabian Braennstroem <f.braennstroem <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Hi Vegard,
>
> yes, you did... works nice! Thanks a lot!
>
> Fabian
> On 04/01/2010 07:44 PM, Vegard ?ye wrote:
> > Hi again, Fabian!
> >
> > I /think/ I fixed the problem in the latest revision. Would you please
> > check it out and report if there's any difference? :)
> >
> > Vegard

Hi Vegard,

I am using vimpluse 0.5, there are some custom mapping on my emacs (on
windows/work machine) for copy/paste (yank) so to faciliate my work flow from
different windows apps, binding them through autohotkey.

so the question is switching to emacs mode through C-z, my own settings are
gone, some thoughts to address this issue?

thanks, here are my mappings:
(global-set-key (kbd "C-v") 'yank) ;; remap ctrl-v to paste

the other issue is that I mapped C-h to back delete, and map help to my 'menu
key+h', is there another good map for back-delete? thanks

(global-set-key [(control h)] 'delete-backward-char)
(global-set-key [(hyper h)] 'help-command)

Best regards,
 Isaac