'ga' command doesn't work

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:19:53 CEST 2011

I just got the "evil" from a git clone, briefly tried it out and noticed
that the search function was not there.

Thanks,

York

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Christoph LANGE <langec at web.de> wrote:
Hi Vegard, hi Frank,

04/04/2011 03:05 PM Vegard Øye:
> Note that Vimpulse is being phased out. That means I won't be writing
> any new functionality for it (although I'll still do quick fixes, and
> I'll happily apply submitted patches). The future is Evil.[1]
>
> [1] http://gitorious.org/evil/

That brings me to the question of whether you would already recommend
switching to Evil.  If most of the functionality is already there, and
if there are just a few minor annoyances and missing features left, I
wouldn't mind, and I would be happy to report bugs to you.  On the other
hand, if you are still in the middle of working off a large to-do list,
none of us might benefit from me switching – given that I don't know the
internals well enough to contribute code myself.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Langec, Skype