Defect tracker? (Was Re: g; and g, doesn't work)

Nathaniel R. Reindl nrr at corvidae.org
Sun Apr 3 20:36:40 CEST 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 1:18 PM, York Zhao <gtdplatform at gmail.com> wrote:
> The 'g;' and 'g,' command do not cycle through recent changes.

In the interest of keeping everyone's respective mail folders from
flooding, is it possible for you to create a simple laundry list of
things that are potentially broken so that the list's participants can
evade having to find a way to merge discussion at a later juncture if
changes are somehow related?  The operation of forking the discussion
off when required is quite trivial as most modern MUAs handle
threading in a same manner, even if it isn't as DWIM-ish as people
would expect. :)

Furthermore, I foresee quite a bit of "getting lost in the workflow"
happening here, so this might be a good time for some sort of
legitimate defect tracking solution to be put in place.

With kind regards,
--
Nathaniel R. Reindl
Connoisseur of Minimal Surfaces