[Vimpulse] substitute bug

Daimrod daimrod at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:21:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

There is a problem with the substitute command in the case I want to
substitute "something" by "set<space>something".

So, the following command fails when I hit the space key.
    :s/something/set something
The substitute command is simply cancelled.

PS:
I've the same problem than Stephen Bach with the `make big` command,
but I didn't figure out how to reply to his mail because I've signed
up for the list after his mail.
However, I think the problem is in the file:
"vimpulse-viper-function-redefinitions.el" line 907
(something is wrong with the brackets)

PPS: Sorry if I made any mistake.