[Vimpulse] Bug with yE

Tim Harper timcharper at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:34:19 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Tim Harper <timcharper at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Tim Harper <timcharper at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Which version of vimpulse are you using?  (from git?)
>>>
>>> I'm unable to reproduce your issue with the latest version in git.
>>>

>> Nevermind, I see it now.  The + sign is important to reproduce the bug
>> :)  I can confirm this issue with revision
>> 08394a0c545b767b4e724c50e84bb2c35a2dcd61
>>
>> Tim
>>

> The problem is vimpulse-end-of-Word is receiving an arg of '(nil .
> 114).  The 114 is causing the behavior.  If you force it to nil, it
> doesn't happen.
>
> Still researching...

The bug appears to have been introduced in this commit:

http://github.com/timcharper/vimpulse/commit/d650a459#L1R983

I can't tell why that was added (the hunk I commented on in that
link).  I've removed it, and not only does it fix this bug, but
everything seems to behave just fine.  I wonder if it was accidently
included?

How do I run the automated test suite included with vimpulse?  Is it
in working condition?  (eval-buffer doesn't work for me, it seems)