[vimpulse] Bug: TAB doesn't autocomplete in minibuffer.

Vegard Øye vegard_oye at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 13:52:08 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-03 13:27, Štěpán Němec wrote:

> Vegard Øye <vegard_oye at hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> Your attachment didn't make it through. I've disabled content
>> filtering. Please resend.
>
> Uhm... what content filtering? I remember sending patches in the
> past without problems... or not?

There's a "content filtering" section in the administrative interface
for screening attachments. Description:

    Content filtering works like this: when a message is received by
    the list and you have enabled content filtering, the individual
    attachments are first compared to the filter types. If the
    attachment type matches an entry in the filter types, it is
    discarded.

    Then, if there are pass types defined, any attachment type that
    does not match a pass type is also discarded. If there are no pass
    types defined, this check is skipped.

    After this initial filtering, any multipart attachments that are
    empty are removed. If the outer message is left empty after this
    filtering, then the whole message is discarded.

    Then, each multipart/alternative section will be replaced by just
    the first alternative that is non-empty after filtering if
    collapse_alternatives is enabled.

    Finally, any text/html parts that are left in the message may be
    converted to text/plain if convert_html_to_plaintext is enabled
    and the site is configured to allow these conversions.

I just disabled it wholesale. Spam isn't an issue on this list,
at least not for the time being.

Anyhow, 0001-Remove-unnecessary-global-C-c-C-o-binding.patch was
applied in commit [891b5848be]. :)

--
Vegard