[implementations-list] viper-in-more-modes still needs a maintainer: does anyone volunteer?

Stephen Bach sjbach at sjbach.com
Fri Jan 1 22:56:02 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 07:29:57PM -0500, Jason Spiro wrote:

> viper-in-more-modes is separate from Vimpulse.  Neither one requires
> that the other be installed on the user's hard drive.  One is stored
> on EmacsWiki only; one is stored on Assembla and EmacsWiki.

Is there a good reason to keep viper-in-more-modes individual from
vimpulse?  It seems unlikely to me that anyone who uses the former would
not also use the latter.  Also, the extensions in vimpulse may be things
we would want to use in these other modes.  I don't think we need to
integrate the two packages, but I don't think it's worth enforcing a
separation.

P.S. Jason: my first attempt to send this message was rejected because
the mailing list service didn't recognize the content type of my PGP
signature.  If it's configurable, you may want to relax this constraint.