[implementations-list] viper-in-more-modes still needs a maintainer: does anyone volunteer?

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 21:35:12 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Vegard Øye <vegard_oye at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I should probably make an Assembla project for it. Do you know if Assembla allows renaming?

Renaming projects?  I don't know.  If they do allow it, I bet it's an
operation that their staff have to do manually.  Or maybe they don't
allow it.

> Or would it be okay to make a separate folder for it in Vimpulse's repository?

I think the Vimpulse repo should be for Vim emulation software only,
not for other Viper-related stuff.

>> There's only one uncommitted patch.
>
> Where? :)

http://lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/implementations-list/2009-December/000158.html

By the way, if you do make an Assembla project for
viper-in-more-modes, it would be appreciated if you would give me and
Alessandro commit rights :)

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.