[implementations-list] latest revisions [was: GNU Emacs policy that says packages must not use cl.el at runtime]

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:03:39 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:08 AM, Štěpán Němec <stepnem at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 12:04:07PM +0100, Štěpán Němec wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 11:57:07AM +0100, Štěpán Němec wrote:
>> Eh... that should be (apply eldoc-add-command ...)
>
> Bah...
>
> I'd better go back to lurking. Take it as pseudo-code...

Don't worry about the small mistake in the suggestion you submitted.
The important thing is that you made the suggestion:  that you pointed
out that eldoc-add-command exists at all.  :)

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.