[implementations-list] Vegard, I made you default assignee for all new Trac tickets

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:09:24 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Vegard Øye <vegard_oye at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.

You're welcome.  :)

>> From: jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
>> Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 03:22:12 -0500
>>
>> If you disagree, just let me know, or go into the Trac admin UI
>> yourself and change the default assignee back to Alessandro.
>
> It is only visible to Owners. I noticed the difference when I set up
> viper-in-more-mode's Assembla space.

Ah, I didn't know.  OK; I've made you an Owner.  If you're missing any
other permissions, let me know.  If you want implementations-list
admin permissions, please phone me here in Canada at +1 (416)
992-3445, because we're going to have to set a new password which all
the active list admins will know.