[implementations-list] Vegard, I made you default assignee for all new Trac tickets

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:22:12 CET 2010

Hi Vegard,

"The reward for a job well done is another job."  :)  You've done
wonderful work by catching up on the backlog of patches sent in since
maybe mid-2007.  I bet this encourages other people to send more
patches.  So I've made you default assignee for all new Trac tickets.
If you disagree, just let me know, or go into the Trac admin UI
yourself and change the default assignee back to Alessandro.

Cheers,
-Jason

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.