[implementations-list] [felix.sipma at gmail.com: bug in visual mode]

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 20:32:34 CEST 2010

Hi Felix, I'm no longer the maintainer of vimpulse, Vegard is maintaining it
now. I'm sending this message to the mailing list too.
Vegard:
Vimpulse hacked viper setting the text markers x and y to mark the current
selection, so to be able to express the selected region as 'x,'y for ex
commands. this is not working anymore (y doesn't point anywhere) see also
the quoted message below.
Alessandro Piras