[implementations-list] [ANN] Vimpulse has migrated to Git

Vegard Øye vegard_oye at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:00:06 CEST 2010

The Subversion repository is no more; we now use Git as our
version control system. To clone Vimpulse's repository:

    git clone git://git.assembla.com/vimpulse.git

This will give you a local copy of the repository with complete
revision history.

One immediate difference from SVN is that there is no "trunk"/"tags"
folder structure. To revert to an earlier version:

    git checkout vimpulse-0.3.1

(Type "git tag" for a list of versions.) Back to the latest changeset:

    git checkout master

Our bug tracker's URL has changed. It is now located at

    http://trac-git.assembla.com/vimpulse/report

Vimpulse's Assembla space URL, however, is the same:

    http://www.assembla.com/spaces/vimpulse

Jason Spiro and Alessandro Piras: I have reinvited you to the space.
Please accept so I can restore your administrative rights.

Vegard