[implementations-list] upcoming release & changes

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:26:21 CEST 2010

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Vegard Øye <vegard_oye at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jason, what do you think? Is this one of those rare exception cases?

I don't know.

The ideal would be if gd gave imenu-like behavior in both Vim and
Vimpulse.  But for now, I'm not sure what would be best.

BTW, the reason for the slow replies is that I'm about a month behind
on my email.  :)

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.